Sunday, January 24, 2010

First Package


After finishing my route...some packages are being made for routebuilders to include in their build.
The first package is the Foliage Pack. In this package all foliage scenery items out of my route will be in there. (in a new asset folder, so a routebuilder can make a choice what he likes to inlcude)
While doing this..some of the objects are improved with better textures. I also hope to make some new objects. Download will be around the end of this week.Have a nice week..back to school again!

SAD

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I have done a painting of your gantry,New catenary pole to RW. What I have painted for is something that should resemble the wood gantry.
    Can I drop my painting? The painting is called "Tra-gantry" in the game and will be available for SAD.

    ReplyDelete