Monday, January 11, 2010

Scen/arios/ery...


At the moment I am making and testing some scenarios. I want to make 4 to 8 simple scenario's for my route.
After that..finally I can upload my route.
The first shot is a scene of the Seebergbahn. I added some of my scenery. The next picture is a shot out of a scenario.
As I had told before, scenery will be avaible soon after publishing the route as seperate packages.
The folowing packages will be avaible:
-Church Pack 1
-Building Pack 1
-Clutter Pack 1
-German Infrastructure Pack 1
-Network Pack(tracks)
I hope that using my assets will become easier for the routebuilder, but also for the future user. The less to download the better. Why should a Uk-route need to download the total package with German catenaryposts?
Suggestions and wishes are welcome, leave them here.
Keep you updated, Regards
SAD.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous16/1/10 21:39

    If you need a tester, let me know.
    Does your route come packaged with the:
    -Foliage Pack 1
    -Church Pack 1
    -Building Pack 1
    -Clutter Pack 1
    -German Infrastructure Pack 1
    -Network Pack(tracks) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous17/1/10 23:52

    The first version of the route is almost ready..
    In this packages all scenery is included. After that I will make seperate packages for route builders who don't want to include all my scenery in their routes. i.e. German infrastructure in a UK route..

    These packages are ment to be included in other rpk files, so users don't need to search all the WWW for downloads.

    SAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark Walker (almark)20/1/10 02:27

    Thanks for doing the assets packs SAD,i love using your assets in my (UK) route(s) so thats brilliant news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous27/1/10 16:25

    excelente

    ReplyDelete