Sunday, September 6, 2009

Trackwork








Some routebuilders used my de-local tracks. For this route I made 2 new track types. A set of tracks with wooded sleepers and a set of concrete sleepers.
Both sets will have own switches with animated manual and automatic levers.

The sets supports the 'blend' option of the editor. Especially nice the make the end of the track rusty. Both sets will have a own ground gravel-texture supplied in the environment section of my route. Also tunneltracks are included. Sounds are unfortunately the Kuju ones, I don't have the skills yet to make my own custom tracksound yet.


Regards SAD.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/9/09 11:54

    it looks very nice.
    I´m looking forward to your work
    schotterman

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really great stuff. Well done.

    ReplyDelete