Friday, October 23, 2009

Railtracking



Every day when I go to work I pass a abandoned railroad. Years ago I became fascinated by this phenomenon. In my route you can find a lot of scene's with this theme.
Of course it, you can't run a train on it..but is railworks only for trainlovers? Every (boy)fantasy can find a way in this virtual world.
many german abandoned railways etc...you can see here:


http://railtrash.fotopic.net/

Picture: A few kilometers out of St.Rudolf with a partly 'beeched' branch line.

Regards SAD

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Found your project via Google.

    Looks awesome! So much detail put into this.

    groetjes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rail trash? I seem to remember seeing quite a bit of it in my childhood. Most of it is either torn down or paved over by now in San Diego. I'm sure there is some about. Just better hidden.

    ReplyDelete